Monday, August 20, 2012

Tutu take 2

So I had used an elastic that seemed to be a little too lightweight and was already stretching out just being around the chair so I went out and bought a more heavy duty elastic. Once I sewed it together I had to take apart the old one and redo it to the new band. Having the practice of the 1st one I did a better job and the knots were closer and tighter. All the tulle
from the 1st one covered about 1/2 of the 2nd on which shows you how much room for improvement there was. lol This pic is of the new and improved tutu. I am much happier with this one.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment